Churches' Ministerial Counselling Service

The United Reformed Church

The URC offers CMCS counselling to:

  • All ministers (stipendiary and non-stipendiary)
  • Church Related Community Workers
  • Those who have been formally accepted as students for ministry* of the United Reformed Church from the time of acceptance until ordination.
    • *Students for ministry are those who are accepted for, or are actively involved in, a recognised training course; or have competed training and are actively seeking a pastorate in which to minister. Eligibility on these criteria may extend up to three years after the completion of initial training.